We have 3 different social networks. On 3 topics:
- wedding (for example http://www.finalstitch.co.uk)
- motherhood (for example http://www.blauespony.de)
- shelter, home design (for example http://www.modrastrecha.cz)
We have 3 different logos. But they are really low quality and we have them as small bitmaps only.
We would like to improve the logos, have them in vector quality and somehow unify the look of the 3 logos. After the redesign it should be evident that these logos are somehow related, "part of one family". For example like Office Word, Office Excel and Office PowerPoint logos are part of one "family" of logos (Or Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign).
As you can see our sites are quite plain, we focus on the content not on the graphics. We don't want to change the design, so the logo should be "visualy compantible" with the existing design.
Regarding the names of the sites:
- The motherhood sites are called "blue pony" in different 4 languages "Bluehorsey, Blauespony, Ledadableu, Modrykonik".
- The site about homes and shelter is called "blue roof": "Modrastrecha" (only 1 language)
- The wedding site has different meaning in each of the 5 countries "Finalstitch, Brautpunkt, Fairelanoce, Mojasvadba, Beremese" but always something related to wedding or loosely related to wedding.
In the current design the name of the site is part of the menu. We would like it to be part of the logo. We need a design in which different names can be implemented. For example the logo for the motherhood site should look ok with the text "Finalstitch" or "Fairelanoce" or "Brautpunkt" or "Mojasvadba" or "Beremese". This means the font for the text should be one, that we can use for future logos in other languages.