Cómo PatricTimmermans comenzó su viaje en sitio web y aplicación
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
KPA, also known as TK Carsites, provides Internet marketing services for auto dealers. Our Internet marketing services include websites, search engine optimization, social media and mobile websites. KPA also provides environmental, safety and human resources services. We have over 4,000 clients. In 2012, we joined the Inc. 500/5000 list of fastest growing private companies. The 2 company websites are: http://www.kpaonline.com/internet-marketing and http://www.tkcarsites.com/.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
MOUSEPAD DESIGN INSTRUCTIONS
Concept: Please design a mousepad. We want this to look like a checklist (or a “to-do” list) that’s lying on the desk of an Internet Marketing Manager at a car dealer.
* The copy for the checklist is in the attached Word document.
* We did a similar “mousepad with a checklist” for a different product line. I’m attaching that art as a sample.
* The mousepad’s checklist will help Internet Managers do their jobs, so the words need to be easy to read. The tips on the checklist will give Internet Managers ideas about how to improve their marketing program.
* Be sure to include the KPA logo, the Inc. 5000 logo, and the phone number, website and email address, as indicated in the Word document. The Inc. 5000 logo should be 2/3rds the size of the KPA logo.
FINAL ART SPECIFICATIONS
* 300 dpi
* Image size should fit the imprint area of 7-7/8” High x 8-3/4” Wide (app. 20 cm High x 22.2 cm Wide)
* please see the rectangular layout attached
Regarding logos: The KPA logo should be the largest and be placed in the dominant position, probably on the far left. The TK Carsites logo should be about half the height of the KPA logo. The Inc. 5000 logo should also be smaller.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte