We are looking to find a designer to illustrate our book named, "Sigfrid Goes to Hollywood." We are looking for 5 colorized sketches that capture the text/action of the selected pages.
1. Sigfrid at the Dentist - Sigrid has painful tooth and has to go to see Dr. Joe the dentist. He had to have two of his little bottom teeth in the middle pulled out! So now he can whistle! Thinking of a picture of Sigfrid with a little bib, smiling into a mirror held by Dentist showing his missing teeth!
2. Sigfrid is looking out the window of an jet on the way to Hollywood and he notices the big white puffy clouds that look like perfect dog beds! Blue sky, white clouds etc.
3. Very important Picture - first one in the book Sigfrid is outside by the white mailbox and the flag is up and the door is pushed open because there is a big bright fancy envelope inside was addressed to Sigfrid! The envelope is sparkly and cool, with big bold black letters written across the front to Ms. Asa Vesterlund & Mr. Sigfrid.
4. Sigfrid meets the Captain of the Jet Plane. A big man in a blue uniform and hat with 4 stripes on his coat sleeves hands Sigrid a small set of wings. A Flight attendant is peering around the Captain with a big smile. Sigfrid is so proud and excited at the shiny gift!
5. Sigfrid needs his sunglasses. He is packing for Los Angeles and the sun was so bright he was squinting like crazy. His mom tells him to go get his sunglasses and they are in the background sticking out of his glasses case in the small doggie travel bag pocket.