We are reinventing our brand and need a new workbook cover. Our logo has been redesigned (see attached) and we want our new workbooks to also reflect our rebranding (clean, contemporary, and less "corporate" feeling).
Our workbooks are given to both facilitators (instructors) and their students. They are a key representation of our brand. We would like you to submit a front cover (8.5" x 11"), back cover (8.5" x 11") and a side/spine piece (2" x 11"). Below are a few guidelines. Outside these guidelines, we'd love you to be as creative as possible!
- The workbook cover should be clean, simple, and contemporary (see the examples we like)
- The color scheme and feel should be consistent with our logo
- The front cover is 8.5" x 11" (and should include our logo, the title of the course (e.g. - "Resolving Conflicts"), and needs to have empty space so we can custom-insert a client logo)
- The back cover is 8.5" x 11" (and should include our small logo, our website (http://www.vital-learning.com), our address, and some empty space so we can custom-insert a client logo)
- The side/spine piece is 2" x 11" (and should include the name of the course, e.g. - "Resolving Conflicts"). There should be four variations of this side piece (one for each course type: Vital Leadership, Vital Selling, Vital Customer Service, and Vital Productivity), so the viewer can easily distinguish between each type (i.e. - a different color or symbol for each type). Please see the "vital_boxs" attachment for inspiration.
- Please send us a Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator and and a PDF version, if possible
- The workbook needs to work for print & online