Cómo Marketing Team comenzó su viaje en otros, libro o revista
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We build modern sales and marketing processes for B2B companies wanting to grow. We do that through planning, training, and execution. Execution is only done in Australia; planning and training is done globally. Sometimes we do all three, or a combination of. Our methodology is widely regarded as in a league of its own for planning the process of marketing AND sales in complex buying (B2B).
There are 3 markets we service:
● Small – medium business (interested in fast growth). Usually planning and execution (e.g. Alien Vault)
● Industrials (competing in a mature market). Usually planning (sometimes skills) (e.g. CHEP/Komatsu)
● Leading brands. Usually planning (sometime training) (e.g. SAP/IBM)
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Illustrate and reformat eBook containing research findings.
Guidelines to follow:
- Please give us a description of any ideas you submit. We want to know your thinking as we are as much choosing a designer as a design.
- Please follow the font/similar style used in our website (attached)
- Specific guidance about the use of logos will be provided in the final round.
- MathMarketing logo (attached) is to appear on every page except where doing so would just look weird. Larger on the first page and the about MathMarketing page than elsewhere in the report.
- Marketo logo is to appear on the front page, and the about Marketo page.
- Layout is to be formatted for on-screen viewing, so font sizes and other characteristics need to be taken into account.
- Please maintain any hyperlinks in the report
- Social sharing to be added to each page (see these in action in the attached example - The-Definitive-Guide-to_Marketing-Automation2)
- Need a clear method of helping the reader know they are in a new section. More than chapter headings, we want the chapter styling to carry through to the subsequent pages in that chapter too. The designer should be free to use solid colours, or to not use them – again, these are only a devise for us to use right now while we are editing.
- We want clear images to be used throughout the report to reinforce the messages. These images must be either original, or the license on them set up so that we have permission to use them permanently whenever we write (blog, web, video etc.) on the topic. For instance, we envisage making a video blog about each of the 10 conclusions and would plan to use these images in the video blog and related landing pages.
- Research report is attached - keep in mind that key content has been removed, the full report will be made available to finalists.
- See the following examples:
-- PDF from Miller Heiman. We like this as an example of a quality production for a report, but it's a bit formal
-- PPT also from Miller Heiman - better
-- HubSpot ('Marketing Benchmarks') - best yet