We have a white Commodore Equipe Sportwagon VE II MY12 Stationwagon needing a wrap. We haven't yet decided on whether it should be full, half or partial wrap, so a concept that works well on any of them would be especially good.
Specifically, the job requires the following elements:
1. Logo on sides and back - see style guide for logo specifications - where logo specifies Pantone/process, please substitute a like colour
2. URL on sides and back http://www.clearnetworks.com.au
3. 1300 on sides and back
4. Tag line "Better broadband with fixed wireless. The choice is Clear!"
5. A highlight colour in something hot eg orange could be added to give the design energy
6. Visual elements that show speed, performance and stability will work best for us
7. You can extend the design over the back window so long as there's adequate visibility
We'd like to see concepts for…
A. Full wrap
B. Half wrap
C. Partial wrap (half and partial may be the same thing with some designs)
• The driver spends maybe 10% of his time installing for our customers, 80% in traffic/driving and 10% parked. So too much detail may not work so well
• The base colour is white
• He has a bunch of stuff attached to the roof, so a design which features the roof may not work so well
• Outer suburban Melbourne, where he spends a lot of his time, has a lot of freeways and highways, so there's a balance of him being stuck in traffic with him flying along at 100kmph
We have put some inspiring wraps on our Pinterest board here as a jumping-off point, but they're not prescriptive - see our Pinterest board here:
Refer to our style guide; our fonts are DINBold, DINMwdium and DINLight.