We are looking to have a full-page, 4-color print ad designed. The ad will appear in the November/December issue of Spirituality & Health Magazine, which is released to subscribers in October.
Consumers (typically women 25-49) who are looking to buy green products for themselves and their family members or are interested in living a green/sustainable lifestyle
1. GreenDeals daily deals save you 40%-60% on green products and services
2. Sign up today at GreenDeals.org to receive daily deals, coupons, and green living tips
3. Get a great deal and support the Green America businesses that share your values
Look and Feel:
Please see attached references and visit GreenDeals.org to get a feel for the brand. Please keep creative in line with this look and feel.
Required Specs: (all info is also attached in Spirituality & Health Media Kit)
Trim Size 8" x 10.5"
Full Page Non-Bleed Page Size: 8" x 10.5" Ad Image Area 6.875" x 9.5"
Full Page Bleed Page Size
8" x 10.5"
plus 1/8" bleed beyond the page trim on all sides
- PDF/X-1a is a subset of PDF that prints predictably and correctly. Detailed information about PDF/X-1a files can be found at http://www.adobe.com. Files saved as PDF in Photoshop will not be X-1a files.
Please check your native application for the following require- ments before converting to PDF/X-1a:
- PhotoShop and Illustrator files are also acceptable. Please ensure that the native files conform to above requirements before submitting
The digital file must be 100% of the Spirituality & Health advertising size (see ad dimensions).
All images and colors must be specified in CMYK process colors or grayscale. Please do not specify Pantone or custom inks or leave graphics in RGB color space.
Hi-res images must be linked and updated. Resolution: 266-300 dpi for CMYK and grayscale; 1200 dpi for line art.
All fonts used in the file must be available before converting to PDF/X-1a. Bold, italic, and other styles should be chosen from the font menu, not created from the style menu.
Trapping: Please do not apply trapping to your file before saving as a PDF/X-1a.