The goal we have in mind is to create a sort of interactive brochure/PowerPoint which can inform all our employees about what Deloitte Innovation is, which activities we have, and how they can add value for them personally. We have to be able to save it as a file on a computer (so not online/in the cloud/not like Prezi), and easily send it digitally via email. Besides, it would be nice to print it/use it as a hard copy and use it for presentations.
The content that has to be used can be found in the attachment of this project. You do not have to pay attention to the lay-out of this presentation. At each slide a description of the goal and meaning of the information on the specific slide is included.
The complete and detailed text that has to be used, is provided during a later stage of the contest (when we have selected the best designs). If there are any questions about the content, feel free to contact us.
Global points of attention:
- Attractive, inspiring design (taking into account our corporate identity)
- Comprehensive and quick overview in which the content can be compared easily
- Easy to 'read' for people that do not know anything about us
- Primary goal is to use it as a soft copy. It would be nice to be able to use it as a hard copy as well.
- If possible, use the pictures and quotes in the PowerPoint file (see attachment)
Overview of the pages that have to be included (pages 4-12 are practically similar in their structure):
- Page 1 Front page
- Page 2 General introduction + Our story
- Page 3 Overview – What we do to re-invent
- Page 4 Pillar 1, activity 1: The Tipping Point
- Page 5 Pillar 1, activity 2: Imagine & Engineering
- Page 6 Pillar 1, activity 3: Tech Museum
- Page 7 Pillar 1, activity 4: iSpace
- Page 8 Pillar 2, activity 1: Seedfunding
- Page 9 Pillar 2, activity 2: Fast Forward
- Page 10 Pillar 2, activity 3: ECA Fast Track
- Page 11 Pillar 3, activity 1: Exponential Technologies
- Page 12 Pillar 3, activity 2: Corporate Innovation Story