We are looking for print design for a cover page of a catalog on an A5 format (sizes below) and 2 x A5 pages in the middle of the catalog. This catalog will be launched in november 2014, with around 300 pages (200 pages for notes and 100 pages for articles, advertising etc.) and it's purpose is to advertise different types of services and products to automotive industry, especially to car service companies. We reserved our advertise for the cover page and the middle of the catalog.
Dimensions and format:
Format: A5 (210 × 148 mm) color
- bleed: 5 mm;
- 300 DPI;
- fonts exported as outline (for the print version - editable version SHOULD NOT have outlined fonts);
Cover page size for design:
Height: 178,5 mm
Width: 148 mm
Middle section size for design:
Height: 210 mm
Width: 296 mm
The catalog will be distributed freely to all car service companies from Romania and to all auto shows in 2015. It is very important that the design, especially for the cover page to be professional, actual, clean and very very easy understood by anyone looking at the cover page of the catalog. They must understand what is our business and which is our name/logo!
The design should be professional, very easy to understand for anyone looking and should bring TRUST and CONFIDENCE into our company and services!
We need the design for:
1) The COVER PAGE
This is the cover of the catalog, like the cover of People magazine, or the cover of Playboy. If we can have a good design here, we can convince the one who's looking to check deeper and search for more information. We can make them interested. That's why, when somebody is looking to the cover page they must understand IMMEDIATELY what we are doing and what is our business!!! We consider that is necessary to have at least the following items here:
- the logo of our company
- a image of a turbocharger (we have one which is used in our presentation brochure currently but we want to change it - a link to download our brochure is provided below). This image should express very very clearly that it is about a car turbocharger.
- a text (a slogan) that explains what we do in short words
- a list of failure symptoms
- a text with description of the failure symptoms
- a set of small pictures to help the viewers understand what we do from pictures
- a referral to the middle section of the the catalog so they will know more information is available there
- our phone number
- our website address
LOGO: Attached in CDR format with the Registered Trademark attached and whitout the text "Reparatii turbosuflante auto".
Link to download the logo in CDR format: http://www.turbologic.ro/Downloads/…stered.cdr
LINK TO DOWNLOAD OUR CURRENT BROCHURE: http://www.turbologic.ro/Downloads/Brochure.pdf
IMAGE OF A TURBOCHARGER: we have 2 images that we used, one being on the homepage of our website http://www.turbologic.ro and one on the cover page of our brochure plus one which has been designed by us in wireframe and can be found inside our brochure. None of these should be used for the new design. You should find and use a new image that is better.
SLOGAN: "Recondiționare turbosuflante auto"
FAILURE SYMPTOMS: "
• FUM NEGRU
• CONSUM DE ULEI
• PUTERE REDUSĂ"
FAILURE SYMPTOMS DESCRIPTION: "Recunoști una din simptomele alăturate sau similare la mașina ta? Atunci probabil există o defecțiune a turbosuflantei. Contactează-ne pentru a beneficia de suport profesional și vei câștiga un partener de încredere!"
Failure symptoms with the description are related and the design should bind them together somehow.
SET OF SMALL PICTURES: (a complete set of pictures available for download at this link: http://www.turbologic.ro/Downloads/Pictures - parts & equipment.zip)
REFFERAL TO THE MIDDLE SECTION: you must indicate that in the middle of the catalog there are more detailed information about us. TEXT: "Detalii în pag. 28" and add a sign or something.
PHONE NO: "0372 77 88 99"
WEB ADDRESS: "http://www.turbologic.ro"
2) The middle section of the catalog
This area is formed from 2 x A5 as portrait (complete size = 296 x 210 where 210 is the height and 296 the width). We should use this section maximum possible to make people understand who we are and what we do. We would separate this into 5 sections based on importance. There are 2 sections (SECTION B & SECTION C which are the most important to be listed and these are the stars of our presentation)
A small description of the company and services we provide so everything should become clear after this description. The rest is just information that is interesting to our prospective customer who's reading the catalog.
Our services that are very important should be listed.
TITLE: DESPRE NOI
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: Turbo Logic dispune de un centru de recondiționare și testare a performanței turbosuflantelor recondiționate, echipat la cele mai noi standarde în domeniu. Suntem singura companie care poate să testeze performanța turbosuflantei recondiționate garantând astfel 100% funcționarea acesteia în parametrii de fabrică!
- curățare geometrie variabilă
- recondiționare turbosuflante cu/fără geometrie variabilă
- recondiționare actuatoare electronice
- verificare performanță turbosuflantă
This section is related to the electronic actuator repair services. It is a special service that we provide to our customers. These electronic actuators are the mechanism which move the vanes of the variable nozzle turbocharger (VNT) to create boost pressure on different turbocharger rpms. These actuators have 3 components which can be broken, respectively one electronic part and 2 mechanic parts. We can repair any of these and calibrate the actuator to work as the original.
The idea of repairing these actuators is that these are not sold separately from the turbocharger and it would be too expensive for the client to buy a complete new turbocharger instead of having fixed the actuator at a much lower price.
TITLE: RECONDIȚIONARE ACTUATOARE ELECTRONICE
Actuatorul electronic reprezintă noua evoluție în acționarea turbosuflantelor cu geometrie variabilă (VNT). Defectarea acestora duce la o funcționare incorectă a turbosuflantei! De ce să cumperi o turbosuflantă nouă când putem recondiționa actuatorul de 10 ori mai ieftin?
Garrett , Hella, Mitsubishi, BorgWarner, IHI, Sanceboz
Împreună cu noul echipament de înaltă tehnologie pentru testarea finală putem verifica funcționalitatea corectă a actuatorului electronic recondiționat în condiții de lucru similare cu cele de pe mașină!
This section is for the most important service that we introduced recently. It is about the final testing of a rebuilt turbocharger. With this we can guarantee 100% that the service has been done correctly and the turbochargwr is working on the specifications of the original producer. We are also providing the PERFORMANCE of the turbocharger. No other company in Romania can do this!!!
This machine is a bench flow which is doing the test of a rebuilt turbocharger in very similar conditions like being mounted on the car! Also it calibrates the variable geometry and actuators. The result is the performance of the rebuilt turbocharger.
There is a BIG PROBLEM of perception from our prospective clients. Most of them don't distinguish between the balancing machine and the bench-flow machine. We MUST make them understand the difference in some way in this pages!!!
To make you understand, I try to explain the steps for a turbo rebuild situation:
1) The turbocharger is sent to us for evaluation
2) We disasamble the turbocharger in small parts
3) A very careful check is done on each part to see what can be kept and what is necessary to be changed with a new part because of a certain failure
4) We make the rebuilding of the turbocharger in some steps:
4.1 - the compressor wheel is balanced on the SMALL balancing machine
4.2 - the shaft & wheel is balanced on the SMALL balancing machine
4.3 - the parts are put together to form the CHRA (core assembly) which is then balanced on the BIG balancing machine named VSR.
4.4 - the rest of the parts are then assembled to form complete product: the turbocharger
NOW, the machine we try to promote here will be the last step:
5) Turbo test: we put the complete turbo charger on the turbo test (bench flow machine) to simulate the working condition from the car. We add air pressure, oil and rotations up to 200.000 rpm of the shaft & wheel. The machine shows the calibration of the VNT system and actuators (vaccumatir or electronic) and let's us set them up to the original factory values! Then, the machine generates a paper with the performance of the rebuilt turbocharger (the boost). The idea is that NO OTHER TURBO REPAIR COMPANY has this machine and we must make our prospective customers UNDERSTAND this! That's why such a long explanation. The make a confusion in 90% of the cases that the flow-bench = balancing machine. Maybe a graphical presentation would help.
The key titles of the graphical representation would be:
Curățare (Cleaning of the parts)
Echilibrare dinamică (Turbo balancing)
Testare-calibrare (Turbo test and calibration)
IMAGES: Link to download the related images: http://www.turbologic.ro/Downloads/Pictures - graphical representation.zip
TITLE: ECHIPAMENT DE ÎNALTĂ TEHNOLOGIE (HIGH-TECH EQUIPMENT)
Din Noiembrie 2014, am stabilit noul standard în recondiționarea turbosuflantelor
Echilibrarea dinamică NU GARANTEAZĂ funcționarea corectă a turbosuflantei recondiționate! Cu noua tehnologie putem să vă garantăm 100% funcționarea la parametrii de fabrică!
DUPĂ echilibrarea dinamică și asamblarea completă a turbosuflantei recondiționate:
1) Testăm funcționalitatea turbosuflantei recondiționate pe bancul de teste
2) Calibrăm dinamic geometria variabilă în timp ce axul turbinei este în rotație
3) Reglăm actuatorul electronic / vacuumatic
4) Obținem graficul de presiune al turbosuflantei recondiționate, adică PERFORMANȚA acesteia!
Numai Turbo Logic dispune de această tehnologie în România!
IMAGES: Link to download the related images: http://www.turbologic.ro/Downloads/Pictures - Turbo test.zip
This section is reserver for prospective partners. In what we do, we work with partners. Our partners are the car service companies. We want to convince them through the presentation from this catalog that a partnership with us would be very helpful and would bring them consistend advantages:
TITLE: PENTRU PARTENERI
Un parteneriat fără obligații, doar cu avantaje:
- transport gratuit oriunde în țară pentru livrarea turbosuflantelor
- diagnosticare/consultanță gratuită
- prețuri reduse
Suna-ne acum și vom recomanda clienților nostri un partener serios pentru montarea/demontarea turbosuflantei recondiționate!
This section is reserved for the contact information. Very important are the town where we are located - NOT with the full address, the phone number, website and email address. The post full address is not that important! They should find out our complete address on our website.
LOCATION: Târgu Mureș, Romania
PHONE: 0372 77 88 99
- We would like to identify ourselfs in a unique way so our clients/partners don't make a confusion between us and the competition. For example, many choose PEPSI COLA instead of COCA COLA. The same, many of the clients don't make a difference between Mercedes C Class and Mercedes E Class. There is an identity issue. We want to avoid that! We want to be unique! Our website will be redesigned to follow the same idea of this concept of the catalog.
- Our target is 20-25% market share in Romania from the car service companies who are looking for a very serios and professional turbo rebuild company. The rest of 70% of the car service companies believe they know better what to do and bring us many problems because of faulty mounting of a rebuilt/new turbocharger. The turbocharger brakes because of a problem of the car in 99% of the cases. If the car service doesn't fix the problem, the rebuilt/new turbocharger will fail again and this gives us a bad image!
All black italic text = description of requirements
All red text = to be present in the design as explained
Links to pictures = we have a general archive of pictures with parts and machines. From these pictures please ERASE the name of the machines (REDAT, MRV-2 and so on) from the machines and monitors. Also, there is a guy in the pictures. Please use the pictures in a way his body and face ARE NOT visible.
Text design: Please use professional fonts and highlight the titles and important parts of the text using special fonts and/or special design style!