I am looking to re-do my resume. I am applying for jobs with creative elements to the company/position. It is currently a standard black & white word document. I am looking to make it look fresher, cleaner, and more unique. Organization and readability are still my main focus. Please make it trendy and fresh. I want some personality to come through with this resume and to stand out to those who see it.
- Must fit on one 8x11 page (standard letter size)
- General structure/headlines must stay the same but feel free to be creative with what this looks like and how it is presented.
- The actual wording under each position is how I would like to see it on the final resume
- Everything on the current resume is important—please include in new design
- Contact information (website, email, phone number) must be included
Feel free to be creative with:
- Some of the smaller formatting choices. Does not have to stay bulleted for example and could be a paragraph or a different looking list. Whatever the designer thinks would read/look best.
- Heading and contact information can be played with. I have attached an image of contact icons and information that I like.
Essentially how the designer wants the entire thing to look in the context of my restrictions is completely fine. I am looking for something fresh, organized, and clean that catches the eye of whoever is reading it and shows some personality and uniqueness. I trust that whoever takes on the project will know how to do exactly this.