home.ch has an iPhone application (http://itunes.apple.com/app/home.ch…63421?mt=8) available on the market, that is quite successful with over 40.000 downloads. But we want to be even more successful. For this, we will do some advertsing in local public transport in Switzerland, in Zurich and in Basel. For this, we need a flyer we can hangup in hundreds of trams!
For this, we will launch a sweepstake: people have to download the app, and only inside the app they can fill in their name+mailadres, and with that participation they can win a 1000 SFr voucher for a big furniture firm.
What we imagine ourselves is the following:
- a call-to-action flyer/"billboard"
- not too much text, because people are sitting in the tram and see the flyer also from a distance
- one or more good looking images that are "catchy". For instance: it could be just an iPhone with inside a screenshot of the home.ch app and/or the image of some nice furniture. If you use this screenshot of the iphone-app, make sure you make two versions: one with the Zurich-map, and one with the Basel-map.
- at the bottom of the flyer, the logos of our owners Swisscom, PubliGroupe and Local.ch should be displayed.
- somewhere of course, also the logo of home.ch should be displayed
- some texting with a big font is needed like "People from Zurich, download the home.ch-app now and win a 1000 Sfr. voucher for Pfister"
- a box with texting how to download it and participate: "Visit iphone.home.ch, or go to the Appstore and search for "home.ch. Download the app, and after you have started the app, click on the "i"-icon on the top-right of the page" . Maybe display this "i"icon clearly as well, so people know where to click on.
- I also added a screenshot from a newsletter that realtor.com sent out. I like here the fact that there is a clear image, a clear action message, the elements seem well in place.
- I also added a possible background image. We use this image on our website http://www.home.ch.