The white paper will be targeted to logistics business leaders who are interested in implemented technology to give their business a strategic advantage.
I will need for you to design 5 pages that I will be able to use as a template for the rest of the content in the ebook. The pages that need to be designed are:
1) the cover page
- the cover should be visually appealing and should stick to the cyzerg brand colors.
2) the executive summary
3) the methodology
4) the main content template
- in the file that I've attached titled 'Self-Assessment Report Template' this is the "Freight Dimensioning Automation" page. This page will be used as the template for all the rest of the content of the ebook that I have not attached. After adding all the additional content we estimate the ebook to be 15 pages.
5) the conclusion page
The overall design needs to use a lot of infographics and white space. This is so the book will be easy to digest for the reader.
The theme we are going for should appeal to logistics businesses - specifically warehousing.
If you have a hard time creating/finding infographics in the "logistics & warehousing" realm you also have the option to go with an "innovation & technology" theme.
Be creative! We just need it to be clean, professional, easy to read, using our brand colors, and using visuals.
IMPORTANT: You will notice 2 things in the document attached
1) Competitiveness Score (aka C. Score): we want this to be a scale kind of icon. Showing the points (1 - 10) and then indicating where on the scale they fall. For example, if I got a score of 7 out of 10 points 1 - 7 would be filled in and points 8 - 10 would not. Or it could be a color scale. In this example 1 would be (let's say red) and 10 would be (let's say a bright green). You will need to indicate where I fall in that color scale. (i hope this makes sense)
2) Recommended Reading: in the document this is a blue box. What I'm going for is a band across the page. Something to make them stop and look. It need to really stand out.