Cómo JD3 Property comenzó su viaje en otros, negocios o publicidad
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Bienes raíces e hipotecas
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We develop self-storage facilities.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
A clear map of our location for use in print ads.
- Design #6 is close to the level of zoom and detail we're looking for but we'd like the map shifted down so Cermak is dropped off and show more of Oak Park so that Madison and Lake are more in proportion to their true distance from 290. That will show more of Oak Park and also emphasize how close we really are. Our goal is to illustrate our connection and convenience to Oak Park which is an important market for us and the target for this marketing effort.
We need a better map showing our location for print ads for people living in Oak Park. The goal is to immediately orient potential customers to our location without distracting them with unnecessary detail. Attached is a flyer with our current map which is far too busy and doesn't highlight what's important. Also attached is a map that's better oriented on the major streets and our location but is still too busy. We need a map that is more iconic and immediately orients the reader to our location. We'd also like a small drawing of our building used to highlight our location - attached is a photo of our storefront.
Some specific notes:
- We're close to the intersection of Central Ave and Roosevelt Rd so those streets should be highlighted with large names. Note, the S and W in front of the street names are not needed in our map except for our street - S 55th Ct.
- Interstate 290 should be highlighted in a different color and labeled Eisenhower Expy as per the attached map. It would also be good to emphasize it's exits onto Central Ave which directly feed to our location.
- Harlem Ave 43 and Cicero Ave 50 should have their route numbers listed as per the attached map.
- Lake St, Madison St, 14th St and 16th St are the other east-west streets that should be listed.
- Austin Blvd and Laramie Ave are the other north-south streets that should be listed
- No other street names are needed.
- A large Oak Park label needs to be in the upper left corner.
- A large Cicero label needs to be in the lower half of the map.
- No other location names are needed.
We need to end up with the fully editable vector file so we can resize and adjust as needed to scale the map to meet different media requirements.
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte