Cómo karen.mackall comenzó su viaje en otros, negocios o publicidad
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Executive Leadership Group
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are a consultancy who specializes in solving organizational problems, such as:
- Getting a senior team on the same page, so they can cooperate with each other and all move in the same direction.
- Assessing and improving organizational culture.
- Engineering collaborative problem solving and innovation among organizations experiencing tensions.
- Designing education and training curricula, so that new skill sets (a) respond to the organization’s needs, and (b) actually show up on the job.
Our target audience is usually fairly conservative and on the older side. Many of our current clients are U.S. military.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We are looking for a report template in MS Word, which can be used by our contractors. It will need the following:
- a title page (including our logo AND space for our client's logo, plus title, subtitle, author, client information);
- a Table of Contents page;
- pages for the actual report (including Headings within the text AND a header and footer with page numbers and our company name and logo);
- and a final page for Appendixes.
We generally like the look of Helvetica 14 font for Headers and Garamond 13 for the text, however we are open to other looks that are readable.
Because our clients are usually fairly conservative AND a bit on the older side, we do not want the report template to be "in your face" or busy, but instead sophisticated and clean. We need a standard design for branding purposes, but functionality and compatibility is also important. In the past, we have used a MS Word document as a template, but have found that because each of our default settings are different, they somehow get embedded into the document and its settings are somehow shifted. Therefore, the template needs to work AND stay intact across multiple platforms and versions. We have Mac and PC users all using different versions of Word and Windows. Please see the "model" that we developed (in draft format!) in the attachments section.
Please see attached:
- two logo files
- a screenshot of a recent report's footer, for your reference
- a draft of a client report template (again, this is very much a draft!)
- screenshot of a recent report's title page, for your reference
Destacado en la lista de concursos lanzados
Promoción de blog
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte