We need an editable MicroSoft PowerPoint template designed for commercial presentations.
We require the files to be easily editable by us in the future, as we be updating this on reoccurring basis.
Slides we would like to see from ALL DESIGNERS.
sample cover slide
sample standard page slide
sample infographic slide
we would be delighted if you also show a sample SECTION BREAK slide
page titles of our content for you to show some of
Title page - Commercial presentation
INFOGRAPHIC / VISUAL - we will paste in our retail platform example slide
problem statements for us, consumers, retailers
problem statements - with answers
INFOGRAPHIC SLIDE (SEE FURTHER BELOW)
Consumer profiles x4 slides - USE THE IMAGES BELOW PER SLIDE, THE LADY WITH DARK HAIR PRIMARY
INFOGRAPHIC - FINANCE SECTOR INFO (TO FOLLOW)
Finance - 4 boxes to display information on Costs to date, Revenue Forecast, Budget profile, Costs vs Benefits graph
Key Risks & Issues
Contact information - Company name and address, Bank name and address, Accountant name and address, Solicito name and address,
We have attached a DRAFT of the BEGINNING of our investor deck to give you a flavour and idea of the direction we are heading in.
We have attached our http://www.swapmyrewards.com brand guidelines for USE OF PRIMARY AND SECONDARY brand colours and logo.
We want the presentation to look very dynamic and clean. We like the modern 'white space' look, so please be creative and colourful in areas, but whilst also adhering to this theme. This will also allow us to add text.
We will be adding a few more documents, and edits along the way to the winning designer as we are currently in the process of producing more content.
Attached you will find a range of documents. There are some images there that we would like to be present in the investor deck.
1) http://www.swapmyrewards.com logo in two file formats.
2) 4 x images that we would like incorporated into the presentation
3) http://www.swapmyrewards.com brand guideline
4) swapmyrewards draft powerpoint deck [SO FAR]
5) swapmyrewards brand proposition guideline
6) image of a sketch idea for an infographic brand proposition guideline
Specific infographics that we would like to see:
- We have noted that there is a brand positioning doc, and a image sketch for an infographic idea. We would like to see the that rebranded into the 'bulls eye' infographic idea with the features of swapmyrewards around the outside as opposed to inside (currently you will see features such as wallet, offers etc around the swapmyrewards logo in the middle, we want these features around the outside similar to the sketch we have draw of the bulls eye) We are demonstrating here that our proposition is positioned in the middle of all these features and want to show other brands who are closest in proximity to use and those who are further away.
- we would like to see chevron style arrow heads in our branded colours such as grey or purple as the bullet points used in presentation.
- we would like to see an INFOGRAPHIC SLIDE demonstrating :
'9 out of 10 people have a card',
7 out of 10 people have 2 or more cards (we like the idea of using stickmen for this so please demonstrate), people have 8 cards each on average,
on any given day 40% of cards are not used,
overall card points value in the UK is £1.2BN
- please redesign and present nicely the current information in the draft investor dec.
- we will be adding more infographic requests to the best designers throughout the contest
- the design should be neutral, neither masculine or feminine.
Any further queries, please email email@example.com