Cómo sarahkutulakos comenzó su viaje en otros, negocios o publicidad
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Canada China Business Council
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Negocios y consultoría
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are a non-profit membership association that helps members (mostly companies) to do more business with China. Our target audience for this project is Canadian sMe's (small and medium-sized businesses, with a focus on medium). We want them to know we have services that can help them in their various stages of development.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We want a Powerpoint template, but with a bit more than the standard PPT contest offers. We will use this PPT as the basis for some focus group and survey testing we are doing. After testing, we will incorporate the ideas into our website. We want these initial designs to be useful now and easy to incorporate later. We need:
1. A first page with a graphic to portray the different stages of China business development a company may be in. See attached PPT, page 1. The first four items are essentially a continuum. The fifth is a bit out of the continuum (i.e., the company may want investment from China but is not expanding to do business with China). I want companies to be able to say “I’m in that category.”
2. Category page. Then we move the PPT to the page for that category (or later, on the web, we create a link they can click) and it shows a list of the services offered. I envision that the page 1 graphic might appear on the category page, with the relevant category highlighted (either as a small version in a corner, or even as a fuzzy background for the category page)
3. Service page. Then for each service, we have a page that contains the name, description, and target pricing. We will create these for many services. In some cases, there is an opportunity to use graphics specific to the services. So we need both a template, and I would like three specific examples. First is the 5th page of my PPT: “Fill My China Toolbox.” I want to see this in two ways – one with the toolbox idea and the other as “Stamp my China Passport.” I envision different graphics for these. The third is page 6 of my PPT: “Evaluate my China Pitch.”
So in total, I need six pages to use in a PPT presentation:
1. Page 1 with graphic on stages of business development
2. Template for category page
3. Template for service page
4. 3 pages on the specific services (per text provided in my PPT)
The CCBC logo should be used on each page. We also want the presentation to have a clean, modern design. Simplicity is the overarching goal. China is a complicated place, doing business there is hard, and small business owners or executives really want to stay focused on their core business. We can make it easy for them to focus, because our services take the burden off of them
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte