Please use images for each stage/phase instead of coloured backgrounds. You can use images on our site if they work, or images of your own.
I would like a simple description of our process in a diagram outlining all the stakeholders. We require a process flow diagram with simple images and some text describing the process, stakeholders in the ecosystem and social impact.(Social impact: As a result of our process, the individual is healthy, productive, can provide for their families, create jobs for others, send their kids to school, pay dowry for weddings of their daughters (which will secure them a good home), and savings).
The purpose of this diagram is to
1. show a donor, the impact their money has over time - i.e. it’s not just one beneficiary as one would assume, but many over a few years. It’s an “investment” into a community. It’s a “pay it forward” methodology
2. demonstrate that 100% of their donation goes directly to the beneficiary
3. be transparent about the interest charged
4. be transparent about who Shanti works with (i.e. federation)
5. demonstrate that Shanti lends direct to beneficiaries
6. demonstrate that federations help Shanti scale with their respective field operations.
1. Donor donates $100 to Shanti.
2. Beneficiary A completes application. Signs and undertakes to pay back the loan.
3. Shanti lends $100 to Beneficiary A and provides mentorship + financial literacy training + helps open a bank account for them.
4. Beneficiary A repays Shanti each month + 12% interest (total $112). Loan duration 12 months.
5. Shanti pays Federation 6% ($6) for assistance in application processing + field operations + ongoing monitoring. Scalable & grassroots model.
6. Shanti now has $106. $100 is recycled in a “pay it forward” model to Beneficiary B. $6 pays for operations.
7. Beneficiary B completes application
8. Processes is repeated and new beneficiaries benefit from the original $100 for many years to come.
Process is repeated with the original donation. Show how one donation benefits 5 beneficiaries over 5 years. Therefore all donations are like investments and keep recycling.
Footnotes: These numbers are averages.
Need final version in US and UK English and all digital assets