I am looking to renovate and improve the attached PDF design. It should be more visually appealing, without being too "visual" - it still needs to have a lot of content.
I want a 4-page newsletter design, including InDesign source files.
It must have the following specifications:
- US Letter size paper
- space for banner at top (leave space - this does not need to be designed)
- Back page must have space for mailing address, return address, indicia in the top half, but it can include some content, e.g. a teaser. Bottom half of back page must have a compelling design. When mailed, it is only the back page that shows, folded over.
- It must have room for the following articles:
2-4 articles of 250 words each
1 x 300 words
2 x 150 words
Optionally 1 x 200 words and 1 x 100 words
- It must also have room for smaller teaser text boxes used for promotional material.
- It can, if you wish, include placeholders for images, but don't make it image heavy.
- It can, if you wish, include pull-quotes and other design elements
- It can, optionally, include space for a sudoku puzzle, but not necessarily in the same space as the attached PDF.
Examples I like are at:
https://online.flippingbook.com/view/403457/ (but this is 8 page, I only need 4) and https://www.thenewsletterpro.com/se…/examples/
although I expect you can do better.