**** PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS in details. ***
*** They provide all the requirements from the conference/event, from Adobe. ***
I am listing some of those requirements here:
Once graphics have been approved, in the end, we will need the followings:
* 1-single panel AND 1-single counter cling High-Resolution file named with "CLEARGOALS" in the name and submission date. High-resolution version of our booth graphics. Formats Adobe Illustrator, .eps or .ai (preferred format)
- 38-1/2” x 92-1/2” HIGH (remember that the small counter and monitor will be in front of this image, incorporated)
- 34-1/4” x 40” HIGH
* Low-resolution PDF files of EACH high-resolution file with same naming structure (PDF format only).
File Preparation for High-Resolution Artwork
Accepted file formats
• Adobe Illustrator .eps or .ai (PREFERRED FORMAT)
• Adobe Photoshop .psd, .tif, or .eps
• Final version graphics submitted should be PRINT READY and revisions should no longer be required.
- Please verify all graphic spacing requirements and
monitor placements (on the booth) are understood.
and taken into consideration prior to submitting
the print ready files. All dimensions can be located
in the "Kiosk Slick.pdf" document, attached.
• Convert all fonts to outlines and/or rasterize any type layers in Photoshop files.
• DO NOT apply global effects.
• DO NOT embed linked files. Maintain all links and provide high-resolution .tif or .eps files.
• DO NOT flatten transparency and other effects in your files. Transparency effects in vector design programs may experience printing difficulties and undesired results. Transparent colors are affected when underlying colors need to be adjusted. Define colors as a percentage of spot color when appropriate to image.
• When sending Photoshop files, include a layered .psd file.
• Save all images at the appropriate resolution at the final print size. Do not res-up low-resolution files to a higher resolution.
• Convert files to proper color mode and resolution for print method:
All graphics will be printed on a white Sintra substrate
on a large format ink jet printer Resolution at final size
should be 100 dpi.
PMS match is Coated
Color mode is CMYK
If color is crucial, it is important that you provide color matching information with your art file. Specify Pantone colors or send a color copy, proof, or color chip for color matching. You may also include referenced Pantone colors in your art files. When Pantone equivalent colors are not available, it is strongly recommended that proofs be reviewed for color.
*** PLEASE READ THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS ***