Custom Graphic for Snowboard Pro Model
1. All of the image below I love. I like bright colours and spacey/psychedelic/mulitdimensinal background theme. Ideally there is some sort of center symbol it could be the dream catcher with mountains, the hand with the eye in it, the triangle, art piece like labelled below.I love the piece of art with the tan background 3rd row down 3rd from the left.
I want the board to have a multi dimensional 5th dimensional feel. The dream catcher image with the mountains, trippy triangles, illuminati triangle, and triangle with graphics are my fav. Ideally it has an epic LOGOish center or Art piece that expands out naturally. A combo of natural art and PSD if possible. I included some natural art and ideas below like a totem pole, be cool if a yeti with a third eye was at the top of the totem.
2. I think it could be neat to put a layer over it like in the images with the triangle. Where the image is distorted and pixelated for part of it. Maybe over the entire board or just a couple sections.
3. I like the idea of there be an element of nature, tree's etc, or hand drawn like the black and white burton board or the dream catcher image.
4. Ideally work in my Zen Athlete Symbol ZS but it might not make sense. Even discreet is fine but have my name for sure Matt Belair
5. Sacred Geometry, Platonic solids are a good resource. I'd like the board to be somewhat symmetrical in design, expanding out from the centre point. Not directional although the burton board is amazingly well done.
7. My fav image is the dream catcher gif. If the entire board continued in that design and you could add a layer at somepoint that distorted, dimensionalized or pixelated a portion like the triangle or image two that would be amazing.
8. Colour scheme: The section below is pretty accurate. Spacey, bright, universe, make it pop! Electric blue, purple, pink.
9. Mountain with All Seeing Eye. Yeti with All seeing Eye?
10. Google Fractals, ayahuasca, sacred geometry, and you'll get more inspiration.
11. Love the mix of Native art, totem poles, shaman, mix
12. Colors: I have made a few suggestions, however I'm open to artistic interpretation. I like electric colors, however different colorways may make more sense and I'm fine with that. Images 10-12 and 21 are good examples.
1. sample layover effect
2.board graphics, just to see images on the board.
3. Like the blue, just an idea of a gnarly, layered patterned image.
4. Love the triangle and effect
5. and 6. I like the artwork and the hand and eye. I like the vibe. I prefer a centerpiece to have the dreamcatcher mountain, or possibly yeti, with all seeing eye.
7. Favourite design, I prefer colour of #10 below it but somethign like that for centerpiece.
8. Another great idea, muse for centre image
9. Another epic starting point for centre image. Love the multidimensional, layering feel, it looks like its popping. Ideally the board can have some sort of layer POP.
10. Fav image and colour point. Mix of Natural art and psychedelic colour and feel.
11. example of multidimensional effect,
12. Perfect image for colourway. Love the mulitdimensional effect. One of my fav images and good effect for centre image.
13. Love the layering. Cool art idea for centre image.
14. Plain black background, with multidimensional platonic solids done cleanly with the right color and effect could be a great graphic.
15. Love this snowboard graphic.
16. Zen Snowboarding logo. Add somewhere if it can be added discreetly and it makes sense.
17. Like the layers, colour and psychedelic feel.
18. Sacred geometry
19. and 20. Example of pixelated effect
21. Colour reference.
22. Shaman Painting. I love this painting and if this graphic had colour on the outline or made more psychedelic in some manor that could work. Mix of natural art and PSD
23. Love the colours of this guy. Good reference for colour and shaman feel.
24. 25. 26. Some natural art ideas I like
Ask as many questions as you need for clarity and thank you so much for the effort!