- 3 static GIF/JPG banners for 2010 (same basic creative, 3 different sizes)
- Once approved, a simple color change (to match the websites) and year change will allow you to quickly produce the same set of banners for both 2011 and 2012
- Banners must include 1px, #666666 border
- The 3 sizes required are: 728x200, 728x90, 160x600
- Banners must not be branded with URL or website name
- These banners should be one basic design, laid out for the 3 different sizes
- Preferred file sizes: 728x200 (<50k), 728x90 (<30k), 160x600 (<30k)
- Style of banners should incorporate the look of the website
- If you're including vehicle images, please stick to the following: Honda, Toyota, Ford, Chevrolet, Nissan
- Include the following copy: "Save up to 30% on 2010 cars" (this would be updated for 2011 and 2012)
- Also include the following copy: "New car inventory liquidation"
- Include button that says: "See clearance price quotes"
- Final delivery of files will include the GIF or JPG banners for all three years at the indicated file sizes, as well as all original Photoshop, Illustrator, and/or Fireworks files
Here are examples of the three year-specific sites:
If you like this contest and are looking for additional banner ad contests, visit us at http://99designs.com/people/mediaworkz. We've got many more to come!