2 Chrismas e-card for an ISP's customer base
Every year we send out e-cards to wish our cutomers a happy holliday and new year.
This year we want to find an new designer to work with to creat the two e-card designs: one for our residential customers and one for our business customers.
Output format : html, with associated images, for use as email content. images with be hosted on our webserver and not included in email. Non video or Flash, but animated gif accepted.
Design guidelines :
- Limit symbols to seasonal ones, staying away form the one tied to a particular chrurch or faith.
- We operate in a northern climat, so winter references will be well recognized
- We are an ISP so references to the Internet and internet content in the design supports our image
- Place for the same text as see on the example e-card is regquired (our cutomer base is bothe English and French speaking)
- Included as an attachment is the e-card design used last year. It is one we used for the residential customer base. We would be happy with a similar design for the residential market this year
- Also included is the corporate version used last year. It brings back the same visual element, but is more of a letter design.
- Logo of the company, 2 files included, cannot be modified other then de yellow curve portion and only in the case od the residential e-card.
- The html file for last year's business e-card are provided as an example with the two asociated images. These images are not to be reused.
Seperate submissions for the two e-cards : Accepted, but not favored. Prize will be split should this be required.
Timeline : A winner will be selected at the end of the business day on december 12th.
Thank you for participating.
T : 514-908-5420 # 330
F : 514-335-1829
W : http://www.b2b2c.ca
B2B2C, The alternative to the network giants