This project is about designing the graphics for the main body area of the home page.
The website is http://www.JobCred.com
The new graphics and text are to replace the current graphic and text in the body area on the home page. It has to look good within the current theme/template of the overall site.
For the body area, the width is 657 px.
The minimum / optimum length is 700 px.
However, the body area may be longer if that is needed (this is likely) to fit in all the contents, provided it still looks good.
The purpose of the home page is to tell people in a short overview what the site is all about and to get people to sign up for free via the sign-up block at the top of the right column
The output of this 99Design project is the design, layout and graphics for the body area of the home page (thus this excludes the right column, top and bottom part of the site). We also want to get a separate file for each image/graphic that is used in the overall design.
In the graphic design files that we receive (Photoshop files), we shall be able to change all texts since we may want to modify these texts later and we will translate them in other languages.
Eventually we need to have an “html” translation of this design to ensure that search engines see the texts. Thus any provider who can make this translation has an advantage, but we may also choose a design and have someone else “translate” this into HTML.
The attached power-point slide shows the main content elements for the body part of home page.
- The visuals for the 3-steps and the accompanying text
- Call to action “Now Free Sign Up”
- 3 sub headlines with for each sub-head line, 3 bullet point texts
- The text in white in the light blue rectangles is just for illustrative purposes, not to be shown as text in the design.
- All the text that is shown in red and black in the attachment shall be included in the design. (Please understand that this text is not expected to be these colors in your design. It just has this color in the attachment.)
- Eventually we want all text that is here colored in red as text in HTML to be seen by search engines.
We know that we have a lot of text for the home page. Still we would like to have a design that does not overwhelm the visitor of the site with all the text. Your creativity is welcome on how to achieve this.
The main headline, the 3-step approach and the call to action to sign up are very important and need to appear above the fold (in the top part of the graphic design).
The attached set-up is NOT a template. The “call to action” does not have to be in an arrow, at these locations or appearing three times. The important thing is that we have an effective call to action in the design.
In a similar way, the layout in the attachment is not something that you must follow or so. The attachment is just a way to communicate to you what is needed in the design and what is important.