Design a team of 4 mascots and one character that is a doctor for an insurance company's campaign.
Total: 5 characters
We will develop promotional items such as: backpacks, erasers, pencils, night lamps, toothbrush holders, lunchboxes, etc,etc with each of the mascots.
Each mascot has a mission and a carries a message for the kids to adopt healthy habits. Over time, we will give to each animal a personality through the messages they communicate and the products we manufacture with them. They need to show individuality, but at the same time, they need to be clearly part of a team. Perhaps, they can all wear a T-Shirt with the brand, as it is their team's uniform.
Preferred animals would be:
1) Dolphin 2) Bird 3) A Monkey 3) Squirrel
The doctor is a person (Cartoon) that will give advice to adults about health and healthy habits.
- The dolphin would promotes a good attitude and embracing challenges with excitment.
- The bird would promote healthy habits
- The monkey would promote activity, excercise.
- Squirrel would promote healthy habits as well, such as brushing the teeth 3 times a day, sleeping 8 hurs each night, etc.
The design needs to be flexible so we can later use the mascots in different items, in different positions, etc. And give them life and a personality.