I have a logo that was designed by someone on 99 designs. I purchased the logo and really like it but now want it altered. The person who created the logo is not able to do the work so I am doing another contest. I know exactly what I want and it should be pretty easy to do though there is a little bit of room for creativity.
I have the logo in a JPEG and a PDF. I will need the final final in several formats (JPEG, PDF and a few other formats).
Once completed I will exclusively own all right and entitlements to the new, revised logo.
I am attaching the logo as it is now and want the following done to the it:
- Delete the dog on the left (male dog)
- Turn the profile of the female dog on the right to "face forward" instead of the current profile picture.
- Put a tiara on the female's head
- I will also want the writing removed and replaced with two other words, but want the same style of writing.
- Leave the pink heart around the female's face (now forward face)
I will select the best rendition of this though it should be very easy since it I do not need a new design/concept.
Once I select the final design, I will then have the winner add the two new words on the bottom.