Cómo Envista comenzó su viaje en otro diseño gráfico
¿Cómo se te conoce?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
We are in the business of coaching and training for personal development and designing
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
I need a graphic designed that I can used to illustrate my coaching lifecycle in books, on websites and stationery. It should be subtle, clear and colourful. My ideal design would be something that can be considered iconic.
The cycle consists of six items in a recurring series. All of these need to be given their own texture or styling to indicate a different theme.
These stages are as follows...
1. Acuity (coloured light blue) - About goalsetting and creating a vision.
2. Vitality (coloured dark blue) - About knowing yourself well and planning.
3. Affinity (coloured purple) - About building your strengths.
4. Unity (coloured red) - About establishing strong, productive relationships.
5. Facility (coloured gold/amber) - About knowing the most effective ways of getting a job done.
6. Infinity (coloured green) - About finishing off and preparing to launch into something new.
Please refer to the attached graphic called "Design Model" to see how these items interact. It is important that your design for one segment works both within the complete design of all six themes but also they should be able to stand alone and be immediately identifiable.
The ring is fairly important, as is the suggestion of a progression from one stage to the next. Although the mail design will be basically 2 dimensional, there will be one variation of this design we will be adapting your design to resemble a ring that has been laid on the ground with a mountain in the middle.
PLEASE WORK ON GETTING THE 2-DIMENSIONAL DESIGN PERFECT BEFORE STARTING ON ANYTHING MORE SOPHISTICATED!!!
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte