The map isn't supposed to be a realistic representation, readability and clarity are more important. Regarding the style of the graphics, we're open to anything if it looks good.
There are also several general buildings/areas like the restaurant, swimming pool, tennis courts, lakes. These need to be incorporated in the map.
Attachment A: small colour map of the park, which indicates the types of the houses.
Attachment B: large colour map of the park, the colour codes for the different types aren't very clear, but this map shows the communal buildings/areas. This map displays 8 houses in the upper left corner, which are being built, these buildings aren't depicted on Attachment A, yet they should be included in the map.
Link to Google Maps: The sattelite view can be used as reference, we suggest using this view as blueprint for the position of the roads & houses, as attachment A&B are interpretations of the park. Some houses on the other hand are displayed on attachment B, but weren't yet built when the sattelite pictures were taken.
What we want:
- Map with houses, roads & common buildings/areas
- Free to chose a style and colour scheme
- Output should be an Illustrator file
- The houses should be placed on a separate layer(s)
- The houses should be distinguishable by type
- No text should be displayed on the map, no house numbers or building names