Thank you in advance for your interest!
We are looking for a flyer/banner that is going to serve two main purposes in our marketing plans, as follows:
1. Banners will be displayed above areas where we will be handing out free samples of our sausages at markets, outside of our customer’s restaurants, etc. to help emphasize and draw attention to our product.
2. The same image will be used on table-tents that we will put on the dining tables at our customer’s restaurants to help emphasize and draw attention to our product.
Both require the flyer/banner/table-tent, to be a simple design, which will make people notice the Maestro brand and the product.
The winning image will convey the following ideas: High quality, simple, clean (as I’m sure you can imagine, an image of cleanliness is a big deal for the sausage industry), upscale, Italian, and part of the Los Angeles culture (optional).
We have the following requirements:
1. Use of one of the “Maestro Brand” logos that I have attached. Please ensure that this is replaceable. We often make private label sausages for restaurants, so if we make a sausage for them under their own brand name, we would like to be able to switch out the logo, if necessary. These images have been attached.
2. The text, “Try our new Italian Sausage Sandwich.” Please ensure that this is also editable. We need to be able to change the product description depending on the item that we are featuring.
3. Use the image of a sausage sandwich (attached) as the featured product. Please ensure that this is also editable so that we can change the product image depending on the item that we are featuring. In the attached image, the sausage sandwich is all that matters, so please feel free to crop the picture as you find necessary.
4. Website: http://www.maestrosausage.com listed in small print, somewhere on the banner.
5. The size of the design should be large enough to be printed on both large posters and small table tents.
6. We have adobe illustrator so please ensure that we can edit everything in that program.
Aside from the above requirements, please feel free to be as creative and as “out of the box” as you wish!