We want our logo, that is used in multiple means of communication, to be adjusted for a special occasion or time of the year. We will incorporate these adjusted versions of our logo in our mailings, website, app and social media for that specific moment or period of the year. In that way we can frequently update our communication with the adjusted logo that will stand out, but still feel like the Greenwheels brand.
Therefore we want a couple of variations of our logo, at which our circle always needs to be placed at the left side of the word “Greenwheels”. This is according to our brand guidelines. Perferably we want to see adjustments in the circle, because the profile pictures for our social media accounts often need to be a small square or circle.
The variations of our logo that we would like to have:
- 25 years Greenwheels for our 25th anniversary in June 2020. Greenwheels is founded on 1995, June 21.
- Valentines day
- EK voetbal 2020 (EK football 2020)
- Easter (Dutch: Pasen)
- Olympic Games 2020 (Dutch: Olympische Spelen 2020)
- Koningsdag (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koningsdag)
- Sinterklaas (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinterklaas)
- Christmas (Dutch: Kerstmis)
- New Year (Dutch: Oud en Nieuw)
- The four seasons (winter, spring, summer, fall)
- A logo with a sustainability aspect (for Dutch days like: Dag van de Duurzaamheid, Klimaatweek, Wereldmilieudag)