United TLD is looking for a designer to create a branded powerpoint template that we can use for professional presentations. The template design should be consistent with the United TLD brand and visual identity as best showcased on our website, http://www.unitedtld.com. The slides should look clean, professional and polished while not appearing unfriendly, cold, or too ‘corporate.’ The presentation should be cohesive, with branding elements throughout – including our corporate logo, page numbers, a header or footer etc.
A Powerpoint template file for PowerPoint 2010, with the following,
- A ‘cover’ slide
- 3 different ‘title and content’ page layouts
- Your chosen theme with colors, typefaces and effects used. Please embed any fonts used.
The audience will be b2b professionals with both business and technical backgrounds. Customer age will range from 28 – 55 years.
- Powerpoint template should be clean, professional and should utilize components of the United TLD visual identity.
- Design should be friendly and engaging but not amateur or childish.
- Design should resonate with audience of business and technology professionals.
- Template should be cohesive with branding elements throughout.
- Powerpoint should compliment United TLD’s brand identity and visual imagery.