Epilepsy Foundation New England is seeking a new design for our fleet of trucks.
Epilepsy Foundation New England (EFNE) is a 501 c 3 nonprofit organization whose mission is to lead the fight to overcome the challenges of living with epilepsy and to accelerate therapies to stop seizures, find cures, and save lives. We serve the approximately 100,000 people in Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Rhode Island effected by epilepsy and the people who care for them. Our vision statement is Help for Today, Hope for Tomorrow.
The services we provide are camp for children and teens; Young Leaders Network; employment services; Helpdesk; Resource Center; retreats for adults; scholarships; emergency financial aid to people in need; community education for children, school personnel, first responders, and employers; conferences for health care providers and for families; fundraising for research; public policy advocacy; support groups; bereavement support; community connections; and, public awareness and engagement. Established in 2009, the EFNE Donation Center is an LLC of EFNE.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
Epilepsy Foundation New England is seeking a new design for our fleet of trucks. Trucks travel around our service area and collect gently used household items and clothing, which are resold, and the proceeds are used to fund services.
Attached, you will find the current truck design.
The new design should feature:
• Text: Help for Today, Hope for Tomorrow
• For a free home pickup or drop off location, visit our website or call 888-322-8209
• All donations help the 1 in 26 people effected by epilepsy in New England. Give Local!
(2) The attached EFNE Donation Center logo (this logo could be improved by the designer)
(3) A large image, which pictures one of our services, with a small caption that allows us to place the person’s name and the city, state where the person lives. A placeholder picture can be used in the initial design (sample attached, please use caption “Dan & John” E. Brookfield, MA). The final design must be one that our staff can change the image and the accompanying text. Ultimately, we will create 10 designs by changing the image and caption in the design.
Colors: The Truck itself will stay the same green as is used in the existing design (68/0/100/0). Other colors should be 82/97/0/0 0/95/100/0 100/35/0/100 65/19/98/3 0/0/0/50 0/55/92/0 0/17/100/0 79/15/25/0
Font: Our preferred primary font is Gotham; Secondary font Proxima Nova.
Thank you for your interest in this project.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte