"The Tea Co" package image and logo
We are looking for a trendy, contemporary and very elegant image for our packaging and logo. We will be focusing predominantly on our market of the 18-40 year old "white collar" who like to drink specialty tea and are very open to premium marketing cues.
Main requirements for the packaging/logo are:
• Very elegant
• Appeal to the market demographics referred above
• Logo itself should be able to be incorporated into the website ( example of template being used can be seen at http://addons.prestashop.com/en/neu…-145.html)
• Logo itself should be able to be scaled down from packaging to be able to fit website. To give an idea of proportions an ideal scaled version of the logo for the website would be 400px width by 93px height
• Cha chinese symbol (茶) could be incorporated in the logo, but open to other suggestions.
Our tea pouches will be matt white (see attachement) and branding will be done by means of a sticker. On the sticker we need to incorporate at least:
• brand/logo (big)
• tea type (e.g. Green tea or White tea etc),
• tea name (e.g. ORGANIC GYOKURO, Dragon Well, Silver Needles etc) ,
• tea information (WHOLE LEAF JAPAN GREEN TEA ORGANICALLY GROWN IN KAGOSHIMA)
• Brewing instructions (e.g. MEASURE 1tbsp of tea to each cup (250ml) of 60C water. Infuse for 3 minutes or according to individual taste)
We sell different types of teas: green teas, white teas, black teas, oolong teas, herbal teas, blended/infused teas and flowering teas.
We will have mainly two big tea ranges. A more everyday range reasonably priced, giving the opportunity to everyone to enjoy specialty teas and a premium/finest range for those who want to experiment the best.
To reiterate we will be very much interested in transmitting a trendy, classy and elegant image to our audience and be able to capture the younger tea drinkers generation (18-40 yo).
You can find examples of brands (both logo and packaging altough some not in pouches but the idea is there just needs adapting to pouches) that we like and would be aiming for in terms of style below.
Examples of complete teas information that would feature in the package design:
WHOLE LEAF JAPAN GREEN TEA, GROWN IN SHIZUOKA
MEASURE 0.5 TBSP OF TEA TO EACH CUP (250ml) OF 70C WATER, INFUSE FOR 3 MINUTES OR ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUAL TASTE.
WHOLE LEAF TAIWAN OOLONG TEA, GROWN IN ALI SHAN, TAIWAN
MEASURE 1 TBSP OF TEA TO EACH CUP OF NEAR BOILING WATER, INFUSE FOR 3 MINUTES OR ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUAL TASTE
WHOLE LEAF CHINA WHITE TEA, FROM TAI MU MOUNTAIN IN FUDING, CHINA
MEASURE 1 TBSP OF TEA TO EACH CUP OF 80C WATER, INFUSE FOR 3 MINUTES OR ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUAL TASTE
Any questions please email email@example.com