Cómo Jim Lyngvild comenzó su viaje en otros, packaging o etiqueta
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Alimentos y bebidas
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
I make/produce beers and food product for the luxurious assortment.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
THIS IS A HARD NUTT TO CRACK, I KNOW !!!
- A label in the shape of YOUR choice... i like you to see the attached pictures below and make YOUR interpretations of HOW the label should look.
- A design that captures my family name (Von Wegener) which goes back to the year 1290 - MY family though, dates back to the old Danish VIKING kings and queens.
- A label which can be used for foods product ranging in multible categories.
- The family have always been merchants of fine goods - thats why the "Coat of arm" from 1290 is a scale.
- The look i am aming for is EXTREME luxury... royal elegance BUT TOTALY authentic... The labeling/packaging should look like something that the family have used for several centuries.
- I love old engravings (Especially the old viking styled ones - see attached engravings)
- The Brand name is "Von Wegener"
- Maybe the Slogan "Traditions since 1290" could be incorporated?
- The slogan on the crest "Rugit Encore De Leon" Means "The lion still roars"
- Words that describes the brand - and can be used for text on the labels:
Danish Quality. Only the best ingredients. Supreme taste. Proud of our inheritance and history. More than 800 years of family traditions. Purveyors of dry and wet goods. Curiosity and craftsmanship.
- Use the VIKING elements with caution - it most NOT look like a viking cartoon... :-) Its a very delicate balance...
- Use the family crest in a creative way... (its the logo) I don't care if the labels are round, square, shaped like a shield etc - as long as it is fantastic and AUTHENTIC!
And it should be used for both labels, boxes, packaging etc. So its important that the "Design elements" is versatile in use.
- In the attached files is the Crest and a lot of different old victorian packaging. I love the antique looks...
- I have also attached some old "Viking styled" engravings. I like the borders and edges, but these are just meant for inspiration.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte