Cómo markus i comenzó su viaje en otro diseño de web o app
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Contabilidad y finanzas
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
Sharpfin develops modern and intuitive software for financial institutions such as banks, fund commissioners and fund managers throughout the world. Our product, which is subject of this design contest, is called Sharpfin Financial System and is targeted to be the main work tool for finacial advisors, risk managers and wealth managers through out the world. It contains functionality for entering orders on financial instruments, maintaining customer information, evaluating customers risks etc.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We are looking to get the main navigation concept designed along with a sample of components like grids, drop downs, buttons etc. Having this we can assemble it to the financial applications we need to build the application.
For a general look and feel of the web application please look at our homepage. It is currently deployed under http://alin.nu but will soon be visible under http://sharpfin.com. In general we want the application to be easily navigated with big buttons and titles etc.
The parts of the home page which should be designed is described in the file Sharpfin Navigation_Disposition.pdf. The lay out of the components is not mandatory but I would appreciate if designs did not deviate too much from it. Here comes a small description of each of the areas:
* Logo - The Sharpfin logo in the right colour depending on the background of the header area.
* Header - One colour (or the ”black desk” colour from the home page) will do. Shall contain the name of the bank or financial institute that is currently being selected for analysis as well as the name of the application choosen.
* Compliance, Alerts, Orders:
Small boxes showing the number of errands in each box. Upon clicking on them the errands shall be visible. Should be icons rather than text.
* Personal - Shows the logged in user and chosen customer. Contains an area for quick navigation (my shortcuts) as well as icons for logging out, change bank to work with etc.
* Applications - Five icons for the applications, please design these icons/buttons as well (a hint for the funcitonality of these can be found in our home page)
Order and Transactions Manager
Reference Data Manager
* Content - A sample of web components in the same look and feel as the rest of the design concepts. We need:
- A frame which ties a group of components together
- A grid
- A button
- A dropdown
- A text area (search functionality)
The file components.png gives an idea of what it could look like.
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte