We are looking for a full Web Application with 4 pages to be designed. It will be used as a CMS for our clients to manage their videos, check their metrics and see best practices. The idea is to create a dashboard with 4 sections/tabs that users can click through to view the content that will be hosted under each of the 4 pages. Below are details about what should be included on each page:
1. My Videos Tab
• Include all the videos within one tab instead of the sub tabs for the Cultural and Candidate Expectation videos. This would allow clients to easily view all their live videos in one spot. You can add in a column by video type and blank out the location on the CI and CE videos.
• Provide an option for clients to easily download all their video codes similar to our internal CMS, instead of video by video.
• Add in a section where clients can change the status of their video to public or inactive only. For example, this could be a check box and/or select from a drop down.
• Expanding the amount of videos that show on one page from 10 to 20 or 50, depending on what looks best. This will help clients easily view a list of their video on their videos tab and their metrics summary on the metrics tab.
2. Create Video Tab
• Create a section that gives clients the option to enter a URL for a live job requisition that clients want turned into a video.
• Create a section that allows clients to upload their own content, like photos, videos, links, etc. that could be used in their job videos. It could be a media/job library that shows the thumbnail.
3. Metrics Tab
• Add in the Cultural and Candidate Expectation videos into this section similar to the suggestion for My Videos tab (all in one page.) This would allow them to easily review their results on one page.
• Expanding the amount of videos results that show on one page from 10 to 20 or 50, depending on what looks best.
• Give a bulk download option.
• Allow clients to segment out positions by job type/category/location to view results across similar roles/locations.
• Maybe add in a section where they can upload ATS apply data they receive on their end through a CSV or XML.
4. Implementation Tab
• This section will include follow-up material that is usually sent out after implementation calls, including best practices, branded video codes with custom source tags, recommended hashtags/generator that pulls from ritetag.com, sample social media messaging, Hootsuite quick guide, etc.
• It can act as a dashboard that includes best practices with video, custom video codes, custom source tag links, etc. as an easy way to access custom material created for clients to better boost their job videos.
• One required section for this tab is an ATS API section. The following is verbiage that can be placed there: If you would like to set up an ATS API integration, please let our team know and we would be happy to set up a call with your ATS Admin and our technical team. The integration will allow you to track the applicant back to hire and receive more exact apply data on your metrics report. In addition, this will also allow you to auto-embed your videos, allowing for easy instant updates whenever you open and close requisitions.