Hello Designers and thank you for your submissions so far. I realize that my initial instructions were a bit vague and this is because I have a concept in my head but it's difficult to put into words.
Vector is going to be a "Paradigm-Shifting" tool/vehicle/company. Just like Uber changed the transportation business, Amazon/Ebay/Alibaba changed the commerce business, Facebook changed the social networking world, Vector is going to be the site where Small Businesses (perhaps many of yourselves are examples) go to find the right talent at the right time in the right place AND with the right systems.
There are more and more Small Businesses in the world every day (I have several myself) and it is VERY difficult to find the right CMO or CFO, or Director of HR and even more difficult (not to say almost impossible) to find a ready-to-go senior team that can help SB's execute at a moment's notice anywhere in the world.
This is WHAT Vector is going to do! What I need from you guys is ideas of how to make the interactive process of finding what SB's need in a way that is COMPLETELY different from what is out there today. There are many sites out there that are good. 99Designs is great for this particular niche and I've used it very successfully with my prior business (and that was concept-changing as well). However, most talent sites are: rigid, static, following the same order: 1, 2, 3, or A, B C...
I'm looking for something different. This is why I mentioned in my brief to think Prezi; if you are not familiar with it, please review it because that is the kind of fluidity I'm looking for in the web demo I'm creating. The human mind works in a very fluid way. Take a look at mind maps out there (there are many online) and think about ways to integrate the Prezi fluidity and mind maps as well as anything else YOU can think of that follows my above instructions. Think Different!
The main parameters are (not in any necessary order):
1. Location/Geographical (world map) in which the SB might need a person/team in a particular city, country, region, etc.
2. Function/Position (org. chart) in which the SB might need a CMO or CFO, COO, etc and it might or might not matter where the person/team is.
3. Project-based in which the SB might need a particular project, such as a marketing campaign.
4. Time-based in which they might need a particular person/function/team but for a particular amount of time: 1 week, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, or maybe permanently.
5. Budget-based in which they have a finite amount capital at a particular stage of the company and Vector can put together what they need within that budget.
6. Complete Sr. Management team: I myself needed last year a ready-to-go Sr. Management team and I just couldn't find it even putting it together with different headhunters, etc.
In the back-end, Vector is developing technology: A.I., Blockchain-based, crypto-enabled, etc. so that part is already on its way. Now help me with the front-end please!
BTW, apologies for not mentioning it before but we have a logo already which I'm going to upload now so that part is done. Now, I hope with these new instructions, clues, all you talented designers will come up with outstanding ideas!
Thanks very much to All!