First and foremost, below is a brief description of what we need designed, however there is quite a bit of info in the attachments. Additionally in the attachments (contest-details.docx) is an explanation of what the software is. The winning designer will have an opportunity to build the rest of the screens not listed here.
We are expecting the contestants to really push the envelope and for the designs they submit to be worthy of "award winning" work. We realize that it takes A LOT of work to put the effort into these comps so we have put a hefty price tag on this contest to reward you. So, without further adue, below are the details of the contest.
PAGES TO BE DESIGNED
1. Dashboard - This is the page the user first sees upon logging in. Note there are 3 different dashboards based upon the user's role. However we are only asking for the user dashboard for this content. See attachments for more detail (dashboard.jpg and CONTEST-DETAILS.docx)
2. Categories / All Assets - This is the page where a category of assets is shown. Similar to an eCommerce store, if we were to click on Men's apparel, all Men's pants, shirts and clothing would show. We would like to see 2 screens for this page. The first for the category of images and the second for social content (facebook, twitter, pinterest etc). Please see attachments for more info (category.jpg and CONTEST-DETAILS.docx)
3. Asset Detail - This is the page where there is more specific information about the file. We will need 2 screens for this page. One for an image example detail page and one for social content (A facebook post, twitter post, pinterest etc). There should be 4 options on this page, download, share, purchase (may or may not be available for every category) and request customization. Please see attachments for more info (ImageDetail.jpg and CONTEST-DETAILS.docx)
4. Login Page - This is the page where everyone logs in. Please be sure to include the ability to login, register, forgot password and "remember me". For more info please see login.jpg and CONTEST-DETAILS.docx
5. Add Assets - This is the page where an Admin/Moderator adds assets to the software. This page should show the process of adding a file (from selecting a file) to a successful upload. Please be sure to think about how a person can assign to a category, fill in the applicable information based on file type, number of points a person gets for sharing etc (gamification). Please see attachments for more info, however there is no wireframe for this page so be sure to read the CONTEST-DETAILS.docx thoroughly.
Please reference the CONTEST-DETAILS.docx for specific navigation instructions. The wireframes we provided are NOT necessarily what should be on there.
We realize there is a lot of information here and may require further conversations. We will do our absolute best to get back to you as quickly as possible. Also, last but not least, the winner will need to provide mobile versions of each of these pages.