- We want to create an A5 print advertisement.
- This advertisement will go in an awards ceremony brochure that Flume is sponsoring (The British Media Awards).
Aim of the advert
- To promote the Flume brand to new customers and show off our new logo
- To make existing clients feel good that they are working with the right training partner
- To encourage and educate new clients to realise that a change in their approach to sales is necessary
- “Change” is an important message in the advert
Content / messages – ideas
These 3 lines are the big message at the top of the advert (the order of them is important)
Every conversation with your client should be worth paying for.
Good sales people know this.
The best sales people make it happen.
Flume has created the most innovative and powerful methods to influence today’s client and is committed to helping develop the strongest sales teams in the media industry.
The following should be smaller font messages towards the bottom of the advert
Training | Coaching | Consultancy
“Flume seem intent on single-handedly revolutionising the way the whole media industry approaches sales. Flume are re-imagining old-school sales for the 21st century”. Judges’ comments, Media Innovation Awards 2015
Look and feel we want for the advert:
- Words to describe how we want to be perceived as a brand in our advertising: fresh, modern, innovative, cool, cutting edge, ahead of the curve, professional, authentic, smart, clear-cut, simple, clean, bright. (Not too corporate).
- We want it to make a big impact – difficult to ignore – a bit of a wow factor
- More visually impactful than cluttered with text
- Enough text to convey our message
- Initially, we would like to see what designers come up with.
- The image / images may represent ‘change’ as this is a core theme of our message.
- We can input more after some first drafts.
Dimensions / Technical:
- A5 page is 148mm x 210mm, plus 3mm bleed all round