I would like double sided flyer that advertises our kendo club. The size should be A5 (but extensible to A4 if necessary) and the design should target young people in our city.
My suggestion for the design would be the following:
On the FRONT:
- nice kendo picture, chosen to make the reader intrigued and looking for more information
- the name of the club (Kendo Club Sankon)
- the sentence "to be or not to be samurai"
- the offer - see annex
- the phone number - see annex
On the BACK:
- some more nice kendo pictures
- a short text - see annex
- questions - see annex
- contact details (with map if possible) - see annex
- the training schedule - see annex
- statistics about our club - see annex
- a QR code that links to our website (if it fits nicely)
This is only my idea about the design of the flyer; I am open to new suggestions if they fit better. Attached you have our logo and some other art designed for our club in a previous contest - it's NOT necessary to include them - they are just at your disposal should you need them.
Some KEY points for the flyer:
- the colors of the club are: white, navy blue, red
- kendo is about simplicity - the flyer should somehow reflect that
- Sankon means (in Japanese): "the spirit of the mountain" (I'm not sure if this is relevant but I mentioned it anyway :-))
- I need the design to be in PSD format because I need to manipulate it further (after the winning design is chosen)
All the texts described below will be in Romanian eventually (on the flyer) but, for your convenience, I provided them in English so you can understand their meaning. You can modify the text if it doesn't sound right in English.
"Come together with a friend of yours and pay only 1 monthly fee for both of you (first 3 months only)"
The PHONE number
0722 692 662
The short TEXT
"Kendo is the natural evolution of the sword fighting techniques that defined the Japanese samurai. While it tries to go back to it's traditional values, kendo becomes more and more popular in modern martial art communities around the world. Even though it's still young, it has a sure and harmonious development in Romania. Do you want to take part of it?".
"If you answer YES to the following statements, you are welcomed in our club:
- you want to practice the most "japanese" of martial arts
- you are looking for a hobby to become your life's passion
- you are looking for a sport that you could practice all life long
- you are serious and dedicated and you want to prove it
- you want to become member of a club and meet people like you
- you like the pictures on this flyer ;-) "
"Where you can find us:
- phone: 0722 692 662
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: http://www.kendo-brasov.ro
- address: str. Jepilor, nr.16, Brasov, Romania"
STATISTICS for our club:
(I want these statistics to be in a nice, simple, graphical format rather than text)
Age - between 10 and 40
boys / girls ratio : 60 / 40