# Visual Design
Sentryo is a technological startup, so the graphical design should modern, dynamic. Clean design, with vivid colors and light fonts are required.
# Graphical Guidelines
- The datasheet must be designed as a double sided document
- Use Sans Serif fonts
- Use RAL 2003 / #FF7514 Orange or similar orange.
- Complementary colors could also be used like a blue
- Background, Headers, Footer could be chosen freely by the Designer
- Sentryo Logo is given as attachment. Please respect its font face (Syncopate) but feel free to use the orange background or white background.
# Schematics for page 2
- PLC: A programmable logic controller (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progra…controller)
- I/O : Input / Output module, it receives commands from PLC, and forward signals from sensors to PLC
- Sensors/Actuators : Valves, Motors, Pressure, Speed, etc..
Engineering Station : A PC where Engineer could program the whole system
- SCADA Station: A PC where Engineers could monitor and see how the process is going
- Cybervision Station : a PC where you can see the ICS map, the vulnerabilities, the intrusions
- Cybervision Center : a RAL 2003 colored appliance, which “computes” the cybersecurity