I am changing the description to be a bit more clear about what we are looking for. Basically, I just want this to be a 1-pager (8.5" x 11") front side promo flyer showing some food and mentioning catering. We neeed really beautiful pictures of our food, no stock photos please!
Imagery: Use any of the attached photos we have uploaded.
Communication: Top title should say "Grainmaker Catering" large across the top. We need a message stating "Let us cater your next lunch, Grain or shine". Please include all company information from the back page of our attached menu and add "for order inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org".
Font Type: Titles = Bernier Distressed (or Bernier Normal if you can't find distressed), Other font = Ropa Sans.
We just want to update our instore menu (attached), but make the following changes:
- Change "Winter Menu" to "Catering Menu"
- Change front photo as desired
- Write "all catering prices are per person" in the bottom left underneath Allergens.
- Choose your protein section: Change price on Lemongrass Steak to +$2.50
- Choose your protein section: Write "per person" in smaller font underneath.
- Chef Bowls section: Remove miso ramen
- All prices: Remove; Add "$13.00" within the black border of "Chef Bowls" to the far right side.
- Street Signatures section: Remove all prices and put "$13.00" within black title to the right of street signatures.
- Street Signatures section: Remove Market Noodles from menu.
- Salads: Remove all prices and put "$13.00" within the black border to the far right side next to salads.
- Place "$14.00" within the far right section of the orange border that says "BYOP".
- BYOP Section: 1. Remove Rice noodles, and french baguette.
- BYOP Section: 3. Next to Lemongrass Steak add "(+2.50).
- BYOP section: 5. Premium Toppings (change price of the egg from $0.25 to +($0.50).
- Street sides section: Change price of Salsa and Plantain Chips from $3 to $4. Change Thai Guac and Plantain Chips price from $3.5 to $4.5.
- Page 3: Replace the photo of the person with the hat and replace it with one of our food.
- House-Made Beverages Section: Remove smoothies, Lychee coconut, and Mango Ginger from the menu.
- House-Made Beverages Section: Remove all of the local libations section from the menu.
- Back page (currently says "Fostering Local Boston": Remove the Partner Spotlight section and change the photo to another one with more food in it. Please do not remove the company information section at the bottom. Please add to the right of @eatgrainmaker "For order inquiries, email email@example.com".