A celebration of life program. Her favorite color was blue so having some aspect of blue would be great. She was a very lively, sharp and witty person, so I would like the cover to have "energy" flowing. I'm looking for more of a retro yet classy look. I want the image to bleed to the edge of the paper, so making it take up a good portion of the paper would be appreciated. I'm looking for EXTREME creativity! I do not want the typical funeral program. Special effects, like glows, gradient/fades, shadow dropping, etc. are elements that I would like to see.
Information I would like on the design include:
1) Willie Ramona Miller (Name)
2) December 16, 1934- August 12, 2016 (D.O.B and D.O.D)
3) Greater Morning Star Apostolic Ministries (Location of Funeral)
1700 Ritchie Marlboro Road
Largo, Maryland 20774
Bishop Charles Johnson, Sr.
4) August 20, 2016 (Date of funeral)
5) Fort Lincoln Cemetery (Internment location)
6) Viewing: 9:00am- 10:00 am
7) Service: 11:00 am
8) Elder Richard J Simon, III , Officiant