Cómo Bmoeshlin comenzó su viaje en postal, flyer o impreso
¿Cómo se te conoce?
¿A qué sector dirías que pertenece tu empresa?
Cuéntanos a qué tipo de público quieres llegar
buy and sell vintage comic books from the 1940s thru the 1970s.
¿Qué te inspira y qué diseño imaginas para tu empresa?
We just purchased a large comic book collection that spans the years 1962 thru 1978. The collection has all of the Marvel titles and most the DC titles as well. It includes the first appearance of Spider-Man, Iron Man, Fantastic Four, Daredevil, Avengers etc etc. I need a certificate that will be included with every comic book that we sell from this collection.
Here are the specs of what I need on the certificate:
1) There should include an area that we can fill in the title and issue number on the certificate.
2) I have a sticker that measures 1" wide X 1 1/8" high that will be placed on the certificate so put a dotted outline of where that will go.
3) Place this text on the certificate: The Tongie Farm collection was found in Lawrence, Kansas and includes full runs of most of the main Marvel titles and many DC titles from 1962 to 1978. The original owner lived on his family farm named Tongie Farm in Tonganoxie Kansas during much of the time the original owner collected. There are over 7,000 comics in this collection. The nicest part about the comics besides the completeness of the runs is the condition of the bronze age books. They are generally unread and glossy with white pages. This certificate documents that this book is a part of the Tongie Farm collection and was purchased directly from the original owner.
4) The certificate should measure 7" wide X 5.25" height
5) The header of the certificate should read "Tongie Farm Collection"
Hemos encontrado algunos concursos similares que podrían interesarte