FAST TURNAROUND ** INSPIRATION IN BRIEF ** LOTS OF FEEDBACK
A half page ad for a directory of Certified Residential Specialists - for referral purposes.
I do the ½ page ad – Deadline is 6/30 by 1pm.
Here are the details:
The most effective way to increase your visibility in the CRS PRINT REFERRAL DIRECTORY is to purchase a personalized display ad. Show off your branding and highlight your business by purchasing a 1/6, 1/3 or 1/2-page ad in your preferred cities.
• Display ads must be high-resolution digital artwork (300dpi or higher).
• Ads must conform to the size requirements/dimensions listed above. If any submission does not adhere to these standards, its size will be adjusted as needed, which may result in skewed artwork.
• You are responsible for proofing your ad and artwork before submitting it; ads will be printed as submitted.
• Only electronic files will be accepted; no hard copy submissions allowed.
• Artwork must be created using one of these programs:
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe InDesign
• High Resolution Adobe Acrobat PDF
• Graphic files submitted must include all fonts and graphics used to create them. Company or personal logos must either be vector-based graphics or images scanned at 800 or 1200dpi. Photos must be at least 300dpi.
• Ads created in Microsoft Publisher or Word are NOT acceptable, even when converted to PDF, since they will create a low-quality file.
• Due to space constraints, we cannot guarantee that your display ad will be placed on the same page as your regular listing, or in the city which you selected. Your ad will be displayed as close to the city as possible.
• The Council reserves the right to refuse any photo or ad for inclusion in the print directory.
• No refunds or adjustments will be made after ads are purchased and submitted.
I very recently moved to a new company (from Century 21). I am looking for an ad that really encourages agents from other areas to choose me to send their referrals to. I am in competition with other local agents in the directory. My earlier ads were outdated, so feel free to use your imagination. I am attaching an ad I was going to use before I switched companies - it was okay, but nothing special. If you use the same format, please note that "Hollis Hill" should be "Hollis Hills". This ad is going under a county called Queens (in NYC). I am uploading designation, certifications, and company logos in various formats as were available. I am also attaching my latest head shot. The ad will print in black and white - though I could use it in other places in color (possibly).