- Dimensions: 6 inches by 4.5 inches
- Concept. Our tasting room is an industrial area, not normally associated with wineries (there are no vineyards around), which is a little hard to fine. Inside, the tasting room has some French countryside chic. We want the card to be stylish, a little edgy and exciting, beyond the usual for the industry
- The winery was founded by a French winemaker and is still very winemaker-centered, so we want to have him featured on the front.
- Fonts. We just launched our new web-site, where we use Futura PT and Din Condensed Web. We'd like to use similar fonts for headings or maybe even for the body text
- The card will be printed, so we want good printing quality
- The card can be just black-and-white, or have a splash of color - red is the favorite of the owners
- We want our logo on the front
- We eventually want to create a series of cards: this one - TASTE - is the invitation to tastings. We also have in mind a CELEBRATE (or similar) card with info about our forthcoming event, and JOIN (or similar) with info about our wine club. So please think about this card as one in a future series of cards: we want them to be in a recognizable style, and quite versatile.
Copy for the card is below.
Front: TASTE + logo
Taste with French winemaker Yannick Rousseau at his small, family-owned winery in Napa
Fridays and Saturdays at 10:30 am and 2:00 pm, by appointment only, with advance notice.
707-224-8736 | phone
firstname.lastname@example.org | email
902 Enterprise Way, Suite O, Napa, CA 94558 | address
Please check http://www.yrousseauwines.com for other tastings and happenings.
TOP 100 WINERIES of 2015 - Wine & Spirits Magazine [this should be in a different font/color, as this is our award]
[please include a schematic map, as some people may have a hard time finding us]