We are looking to create two-sided 6x9 promotional flyers to be mailed out to potential sellers of cars.
There are two main call to actions.
1) Claim a $200 bonus thru http://www.shift.com/bonus (url not setup yet). This is important as not everyone is ready to sell a car, but can claim the bonus for future use.
2) See what your car is worth. It's easy to come to shift and input your car information to get an instant quote. It's the first step in the selling process.
|| FRONT: (see mock flyer attached)
It's important that the front side is beautiful, eye-catching, professional and clean with the goal of getting someone to PICK UP the flyer and read it. Ideally would be photo-centric so it pops. Good use of color might be an option as well.
- Shift logo
- Focus on “What is your car worth” and/or get a free instant estimate online. This would be of interest to most users and allows us to capture their email in process
- Highlight CTA + shift.com/bonus
Suggested / Optional Components: (can be on back)
- Step by Step How-it-works for seller
- SHIFT intro (can be in back)
- $200 Bonus
|| BACK (see mock flyer attached)
It's important that the flyer piece as a whole communicates who we are and how Shift works as receivers of the flyers will not be familiar with our brand and what makes us different. This design will be sent out to one of our newer markets.
- Focus on getting user to “claim” the $200 promo bonus + URL. Important as not everyone is ready to sell a car, but anyone can claim their bonus for future use!
- Emphasize free instant estimate or find out what your car is worth
- Appstore button (ios only)
- Room for fine print, address space & postage space must be present. (see template)
Possible Optiojal Components
- Step by Step Instruction
- Testimonial for Social Proof
- If there is space, would be ideal to reference that we also buy cars
Please DO NOT feel obligated to follow the mock, it's just as an example to convey the kind of components we would love to have. You have creative freedom to make your own designs. We would actually prefer a much cleaner, polished look.
Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!