Ok, so our webiste is: EscapeStories.com
Take anything you need and cut it from the website, then when we have chosen a winner we´ll send you the high resoultion pics in question.
What we want in the flyer:
1. To promote two things: The company, Escape Stories, as well as ONE of our games that you will find on the website, namely "The Cover-Up".
2. We need people to see the logo as well as the name clearly.
3. Our tagline for these flyers will be:
"Stockholms most exciting new activity. Will you accept the challenge?"
That needs to be communicated very clearly.
4. The flyers are going to be a5 in size, so you have an idea of the format. That is why we want to keep the text to a minimum. Since it is two sided, we want to promote Escape Stories with the tagline and logo on one side, and the game on the other. Will leave that up to the designer. Again, we are going to keep the text to a minimum.
5. The only text to describe Escape Stories will be:
"Stockholms greatest new activity is finally here. Friends, families and colleagues: prepare for one of the most exciting and challenging times you can have in our fair city. 1 room. 2 - 5 players. 60 minutes to escape."
6. The game side of the flyer needs to feel and look like a movie poster. The text to promote "The Cover-Up" is:
"Stockholm, 1986. A high ranking Swedish politician has been assasinated. The only suspect has mysteriously disappeared from his cell, to the amazement of everyone. Now we need your help. An entire nation is depending on you..."
7. On the game side, we need to have a very clear "BOOK NOW" type sign which leads them to the URL or a phone number.
8. On the company side of the flyer, we need the adress, the url and the phonenumber (if the designer feels it works we can have a small map as seen on the webpage).
9. Leadwords are clear and concise but exciting.