We need a 4x6 double sided postcard / flyer that we can use to market to small businesses. We want business owners to see the card and go to our website. http://www.feeduce.com
It is very important to convey our value proposition to business owners on the flyer.
The site is absolutely free for merchants. We get paid by the processors and we only get paid if a merchant accepts a bid and signs up.
We save merchants money. (Check out the website) The customer never pays. We only get paid when a customer commits and we share in the revenues for the life of the customer.
How does Feeduce work?
Feeduce works with several credit card processors and your current one (if applicable) to obtain the best possible pricing for your company. It consists of three easy steps:
1. Tell us about your company and your needs;
2. Feeduce sends you information anonymously to our network of top quality processors who bid for your business; and
3. Feeduce presents the results and assists you with entire transition / onboarding process.
Remember there is no obligation. No commitment. We do not disclose your information to processors until you decide it's time to start saving money!
For more details check out our "How it Works" video.
Why did you start Feeduce?
We started Feeduce to help companies strengthen their financial position and increase operational efficiency by offering merchants access to best of breed vendors who competitively bid for their business. Choosing vendors can be time consuming and frustrating. It doesn't have to be that way. We have built a world class merchant portal to make your life easier. And we are just getting started.....
We are starting with credit card processing and moving across various verticals very soon. Let Feeduce get you the best deal possible. Remember there is no commitment, no obligation.
What is a “reverse auction?”
Feeduce national network of top quality credit card processors compete amongst each other for your business. This competition takes the form of a “reverse” auction where you enter your information and credit card processors bid for your business! After all of their bids are in, we present to you those bids that best fit your criteria.
How long does your process take?
It should only take a couple minutes to complete our form. Once submitted, you will be presented with bids from top quality processors within 24 hours.
Review the bids at your leisure, and select one at any time. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 844.356.5003
Once you have selected a bid, we help connect you with your new processor. The paperwork and underwriting can take a few days, but the Feeduce processors have excellent customer service and work hard to make this final stage go as quickly as possible.
Feeduce monitors all transitions to make sure you are 100% satisfied. In addition, we also provide complimentary monthly monitoring of your processing bill to insure you are protected at all times.
How does Feeduce you protect me?
We have handpicked and vetted the highest quality processing partners in the business and established strict guidelines for them to participate in our network.
• All processors are pre-screened to ensure strict transparent pricing
• No hidden fees, no teaser rates, no more tricks
• We monitor your statements to make sure there's no funny stuff
• Contracts with no cancellation fees; rest assured we've got your back!
• And remember.... Complete anonymity! You control who gets to see your information
Do you sell my information to the processors?
We do not sell your information to the processors who bid on our site (or to anyone else). We only pass along your contact information to the winning bidder when you choose one (so you can connect and close the deal).
How does Feeduce get paid?
We live by the principle of transparency. Therefore we’re not ashamed to tell you we only get paid if you choose a processor you like. When you win, we win!
Feeduce guarantees that there is no catch! We make the process of finding a great processor simpler and faster for business owners, while providing a lower cost of acquisition to processors who can offer our users a better deal since their sales costs are diminished.
How can this service be free?
We get paid by the winning processor only if you decide to sign up with them. Based on our arrangement with the processors, Feeduce offers our services as a complement.
Will I save money and if so, how much?
We are so confident we can save you money, we guarantee it! We put our money where our mouth is. Our credit card processing comparison typically saves merchants up to an average of 30% on their credit card processing bills. So why not try us out? You work hard for your money. We think you should keep more of it!
What information do I need to complete your form?
In order to make bids from processors as accurate as possible, we ask for information regarding your credit card processing needs such as:
• Business name, address and owners names
• A rough estimate of the percentage of your sales broken into: in-person, online, mail-order, over the phone
• A rough estimate of your monthly volume and average transaction size
• If you currently accept credit-cards (this is optional): Previous month credit-card processing statement (PDF)
In order to get the best deal possible and understand your current fee structure, we suggest you upload one month credit-card processing statement. We review all statements to identify areas to save and other opportunities to enhance your service. Remember we never share your identity until you decide; so your information is always protected.
Should I upload a credit card processing statement?
Absolutely! The more information Feeduce has, the more money we can save you. If you currently accept credit-cards, please submit a previous month credit-card processing statement (PDF).
In order to get the best deal possible and to better understand your current fee structure, upload one month credit-card processing statement. We review all statements to identify areas to save and other opportunities to enhance your service. Remember we never share your identity until you decide; so your information is always protected.
What happens when I received a quote and want to proceed?
By initially selecting a processor, you are not entering into any kind of contract; you are merely asking to be introduced to that processor. We will provide you with the paperwork that you need to get setup with the processor. The paperwork can be tricky, so we will follow up to ensure that you get setup properly.
Since we Respect your privacy, at selection will be the only time when we will ever communicate your information to a third party.
The processors on Feeduce platform know that you have been promised a special deal and are obligated to honor it. After you have begun working with the new processor, Feeduce and our compliance team will continuously audit your statements to ensure that you are still getting the great deal that you were promised.
Am I obligated to choose one of the bidders?
• No! At no point in the process are you obligated to do anything. If you just are curious, or are shopping around, or don’t like the bids you get and decide not to choose one, that’s perfectly fine with us.
• Once you have selected a processor then we release your contact information to the processor that you chose. If at any point you change your mind, that’s perfectly fine. In addition to soliciting competitive bids from alternative processors, Feeduce will, on occasion, contact your current processor to offer them an opportunity to match the lowest bids. That means you we can save you money with your current processor as well!!
• However, you will have to sign a contract to establish your merchant account with that processor. Fortunately, all the processors on Feeduce are required to have a zero-cancellation-fee policy. If you want to quit and close your account with them, you can do it and cancel the contract at any time without penalty.
• Our goal is to make the process as simple and painless as possible. Our systems are built to save you time and money. We are very confident that once you see the savings and experience the ease of use, you will become a Feeducer!!
What if I am not ready to start an auction on Feeduce?
If you aren’t ready to start an auction but want to know if you are currently getting a good deal (or what a good deal is if you are a new merchant) you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 844.356.5003.
Our Customer Service Team offers complimentary consultations (just like our auction). They will quickly let you know if you are getting a good deal on your processing or what a good deal looks like for your business.
Let Feeduce help you get access to top quality processors..... Stop wasting time and money.
Does Feeduce work outside of the United States?
At this point, Feeduce is only able to help businesses in the United States and Canada only. (Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Guam and US Commonwealths are excluded, sorry!)
But stay tuned!!! We are growing very rapidly and will be offering access to new products & services very soon.
How can I contact Feeduce and your team?
You can reach us via email at email@example.com, via phone at 844.356.5003 or via mail at 61 Broadway, 10th Floor New York, New York 10006.
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions or suggestions.
How do I get started?
Are you ready to get started? Just click the "Get a Quote" button and you are on your way.
Remember you can always call us or email us with any comments, questions or suggestions.