In term of style and color, we will consider these approaches:
- Clean, minimalist, light color and attractive (we provided samples of designs from Seacret Korea in the attached files)
- Magazine Style quality, clean and professional looking, but not too commercialized. Would be nice if it connects well with the clients and not make them feel that this is all corporate driven.
- Boutique, cute, illustration, drawing, graphics style, close and personal.
Do what you do best and amaze us. We have over 60 posters we need to design after this project. We also have at least 10 brochures we need to design as well so we are hoping you are available to work with us on a long term basis.
Thank you so much for your interest in our project. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Websites to study our products: http://www.seacretdirect.com
We will add additional comments here as we go along.
May 27th: First major update
Thank you for all of your questions and interest in our project. After discussing with a number of designers and our team members, we have decided to make some modification to the design. Changes are as followed:
1. We will be featuring only the main product on the main page of the flyer (front page). For this first design of the Oily Skin Facial Treatment, we will be featuring the Clarifying Mud Mask only. We would like to add the small icons below the product (Paraben free...)
2. We will move all 5 products to the back side of the flyer and list them in the same order as what we list in the front, but with descriptions of the products and their benefits. We have updated the word document to illustrate this. Please ask us if you have any questions.
Regarding the high resolution images, please use what you can for now from our website. Once a winner is selected, we will provide the high quality images.
May 28th update:
Thank you designers for sending in great looking designs. We would like to emphasize a few things:
- This flyer will feature the Skin treatment on the front page and 5 products on the back page, so please show case both using the materials we have provided.
- Seacret color scheme (black, white and blue) while look refreshing may not offer an upscale or exicting look. For that reason, please don’t limit yourself to these colors. Explore and be creative. We love to present a high class appeal.
- Feel free to use any photo showcasing the deadsea with water and salt. You DO NOT have to stay with the provided image on the word document. It is mainly a reference only.
- Feel free to be creative with the layout and concept of the flyer. Don’t restrict yourself to what we suggested.