Number of sides to flyer?
Double-sided (back and front)
Being reasonably new and 'unknown', we need something to send to our potential customers and to hand out so that we can get our name known.
Often, we make telemarketing calls and people ask us to send a flyer for them to look at. This is what we would use the flyer for.
- Title (catchy headline)
- Maybe a brief description of what we do (1-2 sentences)
- Pictures of our machinery/equipment (so customers know what we offer)
- Some contact details (Freephone number etc).
"Why buy when you can hire?"
"High quality equipment, excellent service."
I have uploaded a few simple images below (from our website), and you DO NOT have to use these ones.
If you look at our website (http://www.prontohire.co.nz) you can choose any pictures you like on there, let me know and I will send you high-res images.
- Preferably include a big hint (somewhere on the page) for people to go to our website (we really want to direct people there)
- We would like to make a point about long-term hire (as this is ideal for us). "For long-term hire, contact one of our friendly staff to arrange a special customised deal"
- We would prefer not to include prices, so that we can use these initial flyers for a reasonable length of time (and they wont be out of date).
Make the flyer look fresh, modern and simple!!! But not overcluttered.
There aren't any particular machines we need showcased on the flyer - although we would prefer to focus on diggers, loaders, rollers, dumpers which we 'specialise' in - we only do trailers and other hire for the customers' convenience really. The purpose of the images is really just to show people what type of equipment we have.
You could look at our testimonials / about us page on our website for ideas of our business aims etc.